by Timothy Charles Holmseth on September 9, 2016, 8:15 A.M. CST
Investigative Journalist Timothy Charles Holmseth has exclusively obtained and published never before heard body-cam from a University of North Dakota Police Officer that shot an unarmed man in the parking lot of a Grand Forks, North Dakota hospital.
The video was obtained from the North Dakota Attorney General’s Bureau of Criminal Investigation.
Holmseth, the Plaintiff in HOLMSETH V. CITY OF GRAND FORKS ET AL. filed a lawsuit against multiple agencies in North Dakota after local authorities and officials attempted to cover-up the attempted murder.
The chief of police in Grand Forks secretly issued a ‘Special Order’ to destroy the police cam evidence at the height of Holmseth independent journalistic investigation – forcing Holmseth to seek an Injunction.
Holmseth has a wealth of evidence that shows the shooting was tied to a transnational drug trafficking operation being run through the University of North Dakota by local, county, state, and federal law enforcement.
Grand Forks, North Dakota and the outlying region have become saturated with dead bodies – being found everywhere – the unexplained deaths are invariably deemed ‘overdoses’.
Holmseth has produced a You Tube video featuring:
- OFFICERS PLOTTING A CONFRONTATION
- THE SOUND OF AN OFFICERS GUN CLICK DURING FIRST ATTEMPT TO KILL VICTIM
- THE VICTIM HEARD TELLING THE POLICE HE KNOWS THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL HIM
- BODY AND DASH CAM
- THE SOUND OF OFFICERS TAZING THE VICTIM AFTER HE HAS ALREADY BEEN SHOT IN THE HEAD
- NOBLE MEDICAL PERSONNEL PERFORMING LIFE SAVING ASSISTANCE
- POLICE OFFICER’S DISCUSSING THE SHOOTING AFER THE EVENT
- SHOOTING OFFICER TELLING DIFFERENT STORIES TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE
- SHOOTING OFFICER TALKING TO HIS SUPERVISOR
- OFFICERS HIDING THE SHOOTER’S BODY-CAM UNDERNEATH HIS SQUAD CAR